A proclamation of the Lords Iustices for the apprehension of the chiefe rebels [microform] : and the revvard for taking any of them: with the true and last newes from Ireland, and in what state Dublin stands at this present; sent from an honourable, and one of the chiefest persons there, to a nephew of his in London
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Lords Justices and Council
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation of the Lords Justices for the apprehension of the chiefe rebels
- London : Printed for Henry Shepheard, and are to be sold at the signe of the Bible in Chancery-Lane, 1641 [i.e. 1642]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages
- Dated on p. 12: Given at His Majesties Castle of Dublin February 8. 1641 [i.e. 1642]., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 24:E.134).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.134. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) I626A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116466