Papisto-Mastix, or, Deborah's prayer against God's enemies [microform] : Judg. 5. 31. explicated and applyed, in the Cathedrall of Saint Peter in Exon, November the fift, 1641. By William Sclater, Batchelar in Divinity, Prebend of that church
- Sclater, William, 1609-1661
- Additional Titles:
- Deborah's prayer against God's enemies
- London : Printed by Ric. Hodgkinsonne for Daniel Frere, and are to be sold at his shop at the signe of the red-Bull in little-Britaine, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 59 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 27:E.153).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.153.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S919.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116511