The militant church, triumphant over the dragon and his angels [microform] : Presented in a sermon, preached to both Houses of Parliament assembled on Friday the 21. of July, 1643. Being an extraordinary day of publik humiliation appointed by them, throughout London and Westminster, that every one might bitterly bewaile his own sins, and cry mightily unto God for Christ his sake, to remove his wrath, and heale the land. / By Tho. Hill, B.D. sometimes Fellow of Emman. Coll. in Cambridge, and now Pastor at Tychmersh in the county of Northampton. Published by order of both Houses of Parliament
- Hill, Thomas, -1653
- London : Printed for John Bellamie and Ralph Smith, and are to be sold at their shop, at the three golden Lions in Cornhill neare the royall Exchange, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug. 4".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With orders to print on verso of first leaf.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 11:E.64).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.64.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H2024.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116516