A sermon preached before Q. Elizabeth by that learned and reverend man Iohn Iewel Bishop of Sarisbury [microform] : With an answer of the same authour to some frivolous objections against the government of the church
- Jewel, John, 1522-1571
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 31, 40-56 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Bishop Jewells defence of the church government
- Final 4 pages: "Bishop Jewells defence of the churches government"., Pagination is irregular; text is apparently continuous despite pagination., Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 30:E.173).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.173. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) J739.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116629