The great question concerning things indifferent in religious vvorship [microform] : briefly stated; and tendred to the consideration of all sober and impartial men
- Bagshaw, Edward, -1662
- Uniform Title:
- Great question concerning things indifferent in religious worship
- Additional Titles:
- Concerning things indifferent in religious worship
- London : [publisher not identified], printed in the year, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 16 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Sept. 15.".
Anonymous. By Edward Bagshaw.
Reproductions of the originals in the Yale University Library (Early English books) and the British Library (Thomason Tracts).
Running title reads: Concerning things indifferent in religious worship.
Two further parts were published in 1661-2.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 154:E.1044).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1044.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B413.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116634