An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : for the speedy setting forth of certaine ships (in all points furnished for war) to prevent the bringing over of souldiers, money, ordnance, and other ammunition from beyond the sea, to assist the King, against the Parliament in England. Die Sabbathi, 10. Decemb. 1642. Ordered by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, that this ordinance shall be forthwith printed and published. J. Brown Cler. Parliamentorum
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed for Iohn Wright in the Old-Bayly, Decemb. 12. 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 23:E.129).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.129.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E2063.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116636