Antapologia: or, A full answer to the apologeticall narration of Mr Goodwin, Mr Nye, Mr Sympson, Mr Burroughs, Mr Bridge, members of the Assembly of Divines [microform] : Wherein is handled many of the controversies of these times: viz. 1. Of a particular visible church. 2. Of classes and synods. 3. Of the Scriptures, how farre a rule for church government. 4. Of formes of prayer. 5. Of the qualifications of church members. 6. Of Submissio[n] & non-co[m]munio[n]. 7. Of excommunication. 8. Of the power of the civill magistrate in ecclesiasticals. 9. Of separation and schisme. 10. Of tolerations, and particularly of the toleration of independencie. 11. Of suspension from the Lords supper. 12. Of ordination of ministers by the people. 13. Of church covenant. 14. Of non-residencie of church-members. / Humbly also submitted to the honourable Houses of Parliament, by Thomas Edwards, Minister of the Gospel
- Edwards, Thomas, 1599-1647
- Additional Titles:
- Full answer to the apologeticall narration of Mr. Goodwin
- London : Printed by G.M. for Ralph Smith at the Bible in Cornhill neer the Royall Exchange, 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 307 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- A reply to: An apologeticall narration, humbly submitted to the honourable Houses of Parliament., Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 13"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., With a preliminary imprimatur leaf., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 1:E.1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E223.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116645