Good newes from sea [microform] : being a true relation of the late sea-fight, betweene Captain William Thomas, captain of the 8th Whelp, now imployed for the service of the King and Parliament, against Captaine Polhill, captaine of the ship call'd the May flower Admirall of Falmouth, with the taking of the said ship. Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that this relation be printed and published. Hen. Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com
- Thomas, William, Captain
- London : Printed for Lawrence Blaiklock, and are to be sold at his shop next to Temple-barre, June 26. 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 7, that is, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- By Captain William Thomas. Cf. Wing.
Page 5 is misnumbered 7.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 10:E.56).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.56.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T993.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116652