The humble petition of the Lords and Commons in Parliament assembled [microform] : Sent to His Maiesty at York, 18 Iune 1642 Also a declaration of the Lords and Commons in Parliament, concerning an illegall writ sent to the high sheriffe of Essex, by His Majesty for the publishing his late proclamation. Ordered by the Lords and Commons, that this be forthwith printed. H. Elsynge Cler. Parl. D. Com
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Additional Titles:
- Humble petition of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, presented to His Majestie at York, the 17 of June, 1642
- London : Printed by R. Bishop for Edw. Husbands and Iohn Franke, Iune the 21. 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Also published with title : The humble petition of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament. Presented to His Majestie at York, the seventeenth of June, 1642., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 27:E.151).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.151. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E1574.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116682