Articles concluded & agreed on for the surrender of Oxford & Farringdon to His Excellency Sir Tho: Fairfax [microform] : upon Wednesday the 24th of this instant June: and read in the Honourable House of Commons, June 23. 1646. In regard there is many short and imperfect copies abroad, this true copy is set forth to prevent abuses. Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that these articles be forthwith printed and published: H: Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com
- London : printed for Edward Husband, Printer to the Honourable House of Commons, Iune 24. 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 55:E.341),.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan, II, 1880.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) A3817.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116694