True inteligence from Dublin, April the 3. touching those important passages have happened thereabouts [microform] : As also the death of Sr. Simon Harcut an honourable gentleman. Together with a worthy relation from Deane Barnard concerning severall remarkable particulars of Gods mercy towards our forces in the county of Louth, and the taking in of Ardee and Dundalke, two places of great importance
- London : Printed for William Bladen and are to be sold by Michael Sparke Ju. in Green-Arbor at the signe of the Bible, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 25:E.142).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18b reel.25:E.138 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The copie of a letter sent from Pope Urban the 8. unto the King of France, Jan. 28. 1641 [microform] : Brought unto the said king, by the Bishop of Salerno the Popes nuntio. Wherein he informes the king, that he understands by his nuntio lately returned out of England. What and how great persecutions and pressures the catholiques suffer, since the sitting of the Parliament there. Whence he taketh occasion to exhort and incite the king to the same measure towards his Hugonets in France. Also strongly perswading him to an inclination unto peace with the crowne of Spaine. And for the assisting of the Catholiques in Ireland. Translated out of the Latine copie by J.S
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.142. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T2707.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116759