The hypocrite discovered and cured [microform] : The definition the kindes the subject the symptoms of hypocrisie. The prognosticks the causes the cure of hypocrisie. A discourse furnished vvith much variety of experimentall and historicall observations, and most seasonable for these times of happy designe for reformation. In two bookes. / By Samuell Torshell. With an epistle to the Assembly of Divines, about the discerning of spirits. Ordered, Novemb. 24, 1643. that this booke be printed, for Iohn Bellamie. Iohn White. Imprimatur, Edm. Calamie
- Torshell, Samuel, 1604-1650
- London : Printed by G.M. for John Bellamy at the signe of the three golden Lyons neare the Royall-Exchange, M.DC.XLIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 72, 65-153 pages, 6 unnumbered pages
- Includes index.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The words "The definition .. symptoms" are bracketed together, and the words "The prognosticks .. cure" are enclosed in brackets on title page.
With a preliminary imprimatur leaf.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 14:E.80).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.80.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T1938.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116842