The nevvest and truest, and most vnpartiall relation of all the late occurrence which hath happened at Sherbourne-Castle, and thereabouts [microform] : Being the extract of divers severall letters, sent from worthy persons of good credit and qualitie, to a speciall friend in London
- Additional Titles:
- Newest and truest, and most unpartiall relation of all the late occurrence which hath happened at Sherbourne-Castle, and thereabouts
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed September 14. 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- A. W.
- "The latest relation from Sherburne-Castle" signed A.W., Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 21:E.117).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.117. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W1A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116853