Orders from the high court of Parliament [microform] : For the setling of these kingdomes in peace. As also, a relation of 4000 redshanks that are sent over into Ireland with Generall Lesley. With the orders that are taken for their succour, and the names of the commanders, for that purpose. And the answers, or demurres, which the bishops have put into their bill of impeachment. With a relation of a golden cope, crucifixies, and Popish bookes, taken and brought to the House, Novemb. the 20. 1641. Whereunto is annexed, a worthie speech that was spoken by Mr. Kerton
- London : Printed for V. V., 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Kirton, Edward and England and Wales. Parliament
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Verso of final leaf bears royal coat of arms.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 31:E.177).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.177.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E1757.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116883