A letter from the Right Honourable the Lord Inchiqvin and other the commanders in Munster, to His Majestie [microform] : expressing the causes and reasons of their not holding the cessation any longer with the rebels; with their desire intimated to His Majestie, that he would be pleased to renounce any treatie with the rebels any longer, and that he would againe proclaime them rebels, and would now comply with his Parliament, and make a peace with them. With several other letters from the said Lo. Inchiquin and other the commanders in Munster in Ireland to severall other their friends here in England, advising them of their proceedings, with severall motives and reasons to perswade them also to returne unto their former charges in Ireland, and to joyne with them to oppose the said rebels, and for to vindicate with them therein their obligation unto religon, the preservation of that kingdome, and the honour of the English nation. Published by authoritie
- Inchiquin, Murrough O'Brien, Earl of, 1614-1674
- Printed at London : By George Miller, 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 12 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Sept: 14"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 2:E.8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.8. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) I131.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116941