A true relation of the grievous handling of William Sommers of Nottingham, being possessed with a devill [microform] : Shewing how he was first taken, and how lamentable from time to time he was tormented and afflicted. / Published by John Darrel, minister of the Word of God
- Darrel, John, approximately 1562-
- Printed at London : By Tho. Harper, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Woodcut illustration on title page.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 30:E.172).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.172.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) D253.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116965