A divine tragedie lately acted [microform] : or, A collection of sundrie memorable examples of Gods judgements upon Sabbath-breakers, and other like libertines, in their unlawfull sports, hapning within the realme of England, in the compasse onely of few yeers last past, since the book was published, worthy to be known and considered of all men, especially such, who are guilty of the sin or archpatrons thereof. / By that worthy divine Mr. Henry Burton
- Burton, Henry, 1578-1648
- Additional Titles:
- Iudgements upon Sabbath-breakers
Collection of sundrie memorable examples of Gods judgements upon Sabbath-breakers
- [London] : Printed [for John Wright junior, and for Tho. Bates, and are to be sold at their shops in the Old Baylie], In the yeer 1641. [i.e. 1642]
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 38 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Prynne, William, 1600-1669
- Erroneously attributed to William Prynne.
Place of publication, booksellers' names and location, and actual date of publication from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Thomason copy has significant show-through.
With a title-page woodcut.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 31:E.176).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.176.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B6161.
View MARC record | catkey: 4116977