A proclamation by His Excellency Robert Earle of Essex, &c. Captaine Generall of the army imployed for the defence of the Protestant religion, King, Parliament, and kingdome [microform] : Together with a letter from a gentleman of quality residing in the army, concerning the advancement of the army towards Oxford
- Essex, Robert Devereux, Earl of, 1591-1646
- London : Printed for T. G., 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Gentleman of quality residing in the Army
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "may 28".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
This proclamation to prevent plundering is dated 26 May, 1644.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 9:E.49).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.49.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E3327.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117003