To the Kings most Excellent Maiestie. The humble petition of the commissioners of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, met at Edinborough, January, 4th. 1642 [microform] : And now lately presented to His Majestie, at Oxford
- Corporate Author:
- Church of Scotland. General Assembly. Commission
- Additional Titles:
- Humble petition of the commissioners of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, met at Edinborough, January, 4th. 1642 and To the Kings most Excellent Majestie
- London : Printed for Henry Overton, and are to be sold at his shop in Popes-head-Alley, 1642. [i.e. 1643]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- A petition for uniformity in the Churches of Scotland and England especially directed against prelacy.--Cf. Madan.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Feb: 23".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 42:E.246).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan 1250.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C4270.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117101