An ordinance of the Lords and Commons in Parliament assembled [microform] ; for the better observation of the monethly fast. Die Mercurii 24. August. 1642. It is this day ordered that this ordinance for the better observing of the fast, bee forthwith printed and published. Hen. Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed for Laurence Blaiklock, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "August. 26.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 20:E.114).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.114.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E1943.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117188