The commission of array arraigned and condemned: or, a declaration of the illegalitie of the said commission [microform] : shewing, that it is destructive to the late flourishing Kingdome of England, and the subjects, especially the Commons thereof; and to introduce an arbitrary and tyrannicall government. Published to the view of the world, principally of Great Britaine, and the Protestant party of Ireland. Commended to the view and confideration of the high and Hon: Court of Parliament, (the worthies of our English Israel.).
- Additional Titles:
- Commission of array arraigned and condemned
Declaration of the illegalitie of the said commission
- London : Septemb. 19. Printed by T.F. for H.H., 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 21:E.118).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.118.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C5552.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117214