His Majesties message to both Houses of Parliament, January 20 [microform] ; And the petition of the House of Commons, Jan. 26. With His Majesties answer, Jan. 28. Together with the Scots commissioners propositions for Ireland, and the resolution of both Houses of Parliament therein: with His Majesties answer thereunto
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- London : Printed by Robert Barker, Printer to the King most Excellent Majestie: And by the Assignes of John Bill, 1641 [i.e. 1642]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 24 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 and England and Wales. Parliament
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 24:E.133).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 1946-53.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C2450.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117232