A collection of severall speeches, messages, and answers of the Kings Majestie, to both Houses of Parliament [microform] : Together with the humble petitions, messages, answers, declarations, resolutions and orders of both Houses, besides other occurrences in Parliament, from the beginning of Ianuary 1641. to this instant. The heads whereof you shall finde in the next page
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- London : Printed by Richard Badger, for E.H. and I.B. and are to be sold in Fleetstreet neare the Temple, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 32, 31-85 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 and England and Wales. Parliament
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library., The text and register are continuous despite the pagination., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 26:E.145).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.145 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C2159
View MARC record | catkey: 4117257