A dissertation with Dr. Heylyn [microform] : touching the pretended sacrifice in the Eucharist / by George Hakewill, Doctor in Divinity, and Archdeacon of Surrey. Published by Authority
- Hakewill, George, 1578-1649
- London : Printed by J. R. for George Thomason, and Octavian Pullen, and are to be sold at the Rose in Pauls Church-yard, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 28:E.157).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.157.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H208.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117335