Mr. Hollis his speech to the Lords in Parliament concerning peace [microform] : With a motion for some course to be taken for repairing of trade, that so poore tradesmen may be preserved to hold out during these troublesome times. Whereunto is added a relation of a vision of blood in the skie, that appeared about Redding on Tuesday night last
- Holles, Denzil Holles, Baron, 1599-1680
- Additional Titles:
- Speech to the Lords in Parliament concerning peace
- London : Printed for T. Wright, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "feb 24 1642"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 16:E.90).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.90. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H2478.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117350