Christs kingdome on earth, opened according to the scriptures [microform] : Herein is examined, what Mr. Th. Brightman, D. J. Alstede, Mr. I. Mede, Mr. H. Archer, The glympse of Sions glory, and such as concurre in opinion with them, hold concerning the thousand years of the saints reign with Christ, and of Satans binding: herein also their arguments are answered. Imprimatur; Ia. Cranford. Feb. 12. 1644
- Hayne, Thomas, 1582-1645
- London : Printed by Ric. Cotes for Stephen Bowtell, and are to bee sold at his shop at the signe of the Bible in Popes-head Alley, 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 90 pages
- "Christian reader" signed: T. Hayne.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 10th.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 46:E.278).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.278.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H1217.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117375