Jus regum. Or, a vindication of the regall povver [microform] : against all spirituall authority exercised under any form of ecclesiasticall government. In a brief discourse occasioned by the observation of some passages in the Archbishop of Canterburies last speech. Published by authority
- Parker, Henry, 1604-1652
- Additional Titles:
- Jus regum. Or, a vindication of the regall power
Vindication of the regall povver
Vindication of the regall power
- London : Printed for Robert Bostock, dwelling at the signe of the Kings Head in Pauls Church-yard, 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 38 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Hunton, Philip, 1604?-1682
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "by H. Par:"; "May 21".
Attributed to Henry Parker by Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Sometimes attributed to Philip Hunton.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 47:E.284).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.284.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P404.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117432