A true relation of the manner of the taking of the towne of Evesham: by the Parliaments forces, under the command of Colonell Massey [microform] : Together with a list of the commanders and officers taken therein, May. 26. 1645. To which is added, the summons sent for the surrender, and the governor of Eveshams answer. Exprest in a letter from a commander in that designe
- London : Printed for Robert Bostock at the signe of the Kings head in Pauls Church-yard, 1645. May 31.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 4 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 47:E.286).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.286.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T3004.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117446