Madam, ever since I had a resolution to make a change in my life by marriage ... [microform].
- Dury, John, 1596-1680
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Attributed to John Dury by Wing., Concerning Dury's marriage., Dated at end: 5 May, New-stile, 1645., Imprint from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Title from opening words of text., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- With: Although my former freedom in writing might rather give me occasion to beg pardon for a fault committed ... / [by John Dury. London : s.n., 1645].
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 47:E.288[14b]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.288. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) D2871.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117468