The nativity of Sir John Presbyter [microform] : Compared with the Rhodulphine and Lansberges table. Verified by his conception, from the cyclops, brontes, steropes and pyrackmon, as they were making thunder and lightning in Mount Ætna. Compared with the judgements fo Ptolomey, Haly, Hermes, ALbumazar, Sconor, Tasnier, Regiomontanus, Guido, Bonatus, Keplar; Galileus, with other learned mathematicians, as well antient as moderne. / Calculated by Christopher Scale-Sky, mathematitian in chief to the Ass-embly of Divines. Licensed by Rowland Rattle-Priest, a terrible imprimatur, and entered according to order
- Overton, Richard, active 1646
- Additional Titles:
- Nativity of Presbytry
- [Place of publication not identified] : Printed on the back-side of the Cyclopian Mountaines, 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 21, that is, 12 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 2d"., Christopher Scale-Sky = Richard Overton., Page 12 is misnumbered 21., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 48:E.290).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.290. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) O630A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117509