Royall and gracious priviledges [microform] : granted by the high and mighty Philip the fourth King of Spaine, &c. March 19. 1645. Vnto the English merchants trading within his dominions. / Translated out of Spanish, and published for the benefit of such, who desire commerce in those parts
- Corporate Author:
- Spain. Sovereign (1621-1665 : Philip IV)
- London : Printed for Humphrey Moseley, at the Princes Armes in Pauls Church-yard, 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 18 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 15".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 48:E.292).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.292.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P1987.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117525