The coppie of a letter from major Generall Poines his quarters of the taking of Scarborough [microform] : With the coppie of the 12 articles agreed and concluded upon the 22. of Iuly, 1645. between the Honourable Sir Matthew Boynton, Knight and Baronet, one of the militarie committee, for the Northerne Association. And Sir Hugh Cholmneley Knight and Baronet, governour of that castle there, concerning the delivering of the same. As also a list of what was taken in Scarborough. Printed, and published according to order
- Hopkinson, James, active 1645
- London : Printed by B. Alsop, and J. Coe, 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 31".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed on page 2: Ja. Hopkinson.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 48:E.294).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.294.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H2756.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117553