More warning yet [microform] : Being a true relation of a strange and most dreadful apparition which was seen in the air by several persons at Hull, the third day of this present Septemb. 1654. Namely, tvvo great battels fought in the air: one army coming from the east, and another out of the north-west. With the maner of their engagement and victory. Enclosed in a lettet [sic] from a godly-learned minister of the Gospel in the said town of Hull, who having diligently examined the truth thereof, sent it up to be published
- Godly-learned minister of the Gospel
- Printed at London : By J. Cottrel; and are to be sold by Richard Moone, at the seven stars in Paul's Church-yard, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "7ber. [i.e. September] 12. 1654"., Publication date from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 123:E.811).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.811. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M2717.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117568