Two great victories [microform] : I. One obtained by Collonel Fleetvvood at Shaftsbury on Sunday, August the 3. 1545 [sic]. 51 of the Kings Commissioners taken prisoners as they sate in Councell, with a perfect list of all their names. II. Another victory obtained by Lieutenant Generall Crumwell, against the Club-men at Hambleton-Hill. 2500 routed. 300 taken prisoners. 2000 armes taken. 12 slaine upon the place. Many wounded. Also all their colours, and drums taken, and all the rest of their baggage. Commanded to be printed, and is published according to order
- London : Printed by T. Forcet, 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 8, that is, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug: 9th".
P.6 misnumbered 8.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 49:E.296).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.296.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T3452.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117569