Directions of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : after advise had with the Assembly of Divines, for the electing and choosing of ruling-elders in all the congregations, and in the classicall assemblies for the cities of London and Westminster, and the severall counties of the kingdom. For the speedy setling of the presbyteriall-government. Die Martis, 19 Aug. 1645. Ordered by the Lords assembled in Parliament, that these directions for electing of elders in particular congregations, and classicall assemblies, be forthwith printed and published. J. Brown, Cler. Parliamentorum
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed for John Wright at the signe of the Kings-head in the Old-baily, August 20. 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 10 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Variant: line 3 of imprint has "Old baily" in place of "Old-baily"., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 49:E.297).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.297. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E1523A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117588