The generall complaint of the most oppressed, distressed commons of England [microform] : Complaining to, and crying out upon the tyranny of the perpetuall Parliament at Westminster. / Written by one that loves, serves, and honours the King, and also holds the dignity of a parliament in due honourable regard and reverence. Jo. Ta.
- Taylor, John, 1580-1653
- [Oxford] : [By L. Lichfield], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Oxon Sept: 10th 1645"., Caption title., Imprint from Wing., Jo. Ta. = John Taylor., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 49:E.300).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan 1811., Thomason E.300., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T462.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117626