A true relation of the storming Bristoll [microform] : and the taking the town, castle, forts, ordnance, ammunition and arms, by Sir Thomas Fairfax's army, on Thursday the 11. of this instant Septemb. 1645. Together with severall articles between Prince Rupert, and Generall Fairfax, before the delivering up of the castle. Sent in severall letters to the Honorable William Lenthall Esq; Speaker of the Honorable House of Commons, and read in the said House. Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that this relation with the articles, beforthwith printed and published: H: Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com
- Rushworth, John, 1612?-1690
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, printer to the Honorable House of Commons, Sept. 13. 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Rupert, Prince, Count Palatine, 1619-1682
Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671
England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed on page 3: I.R., i.e. John Rushworth.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 49:E.301).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.301.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R2336A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117631