Strange and fearfull newes from Plaisto [microform] : In the parish of West-ham, neere Bow, foure miles from London, in the house of one Paul Fox a silke-weaver, where is dayly to be seene throwing of stones, bricbats, oyster-shels, bread, cutting his worke in peeces, breaking his windowes, stones of fifty wayt comming up the stayers, a sword flying about the roome, books going up and down the house. With many more unheard of things, fearfull to the amazement of many hundreds of the beholders, both learned men and others; neither can any perceive from whence these strange things come. With many more wonders here set downe the like never heard of before
- Printed at London : By I.H., 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "7bre 16th 1645" [i.e. September 16th]., Publication date from Wing., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 49:E.301).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.301. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S5816.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117635