Montrosse totally routed at Tividale in Scotland on Saturday last, by Lieutenant Generall Lesly [microform] : where were taken and kill'd two thousand foot, eight hundred horse, and nine knights; and all the Kings papers and writings sent to Montrosse are taken. Sent to a member of the Honorable House of Commons, and appointed to be forthwith printed
- Thompson, William, -1649
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, printer to the Honorable House of Commons, Sept. 18. 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed and dated on page 4: VVilliam Thompson. Hull 15. Sept. 1645. 11. at night.
The final leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 49:E.301).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.301.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T1019.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117638