A second declaration of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] ; of the whole proceedings with the late extraordinary ambassadors from the high and mighty lords, the States Generall of the United-Provinces; concerning restitution of ships, and the course of trade
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, printer to the Honorable House of Commons, Sept. 18. 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- United Provinces of the Netherlands. Staten Generaal
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The initial leaf contains the order to print dated: 15. Sept. 1645.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 49:E.301).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.301.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E2286.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117639