The Kings packet of letters [microform] : taken by Colonell Rossiter, as they were carrying from Newark to Belvoyr, on Munday last, Octob. 6. 1645. With letters from the King to Sir Gervase Lucas, Governour of Belvoyr, from the Lord Byron, and from Oneale (in Ireland) to the King. Wherein is discovered the whole businesse of the Kings designes, and other matters of great importance to the whole kingdome: with some observations upon the said letters, for publike satisfaction. These letters were sent to the Parliament, and published according to order
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- London : printed for R. Austin and J. Coe, Octob. 13. 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Byron, John Byron, Baron, 1598 or 1599-1652, O'Neill, Owen Roe, 1590?-1649, and England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 50:E.304).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.304.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C2359.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117680