Generall Fairfax's letter to the Honorable William Lenthall Esquire, Speaker of the Honorable House of Commons [microform] : Concerning the storming and taking of Tiverton Castle and Church. Together with a perfect list of the commanders and souldiers that were taken prisoners. Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that this letter and list be forthwith printed and published: H: Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com
- Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, printer to the Honorable House of Commons, Octob. 25. 1645.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 50:E.307).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.307.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F197.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117703