An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : Giving power to the Committee of the Militia of London, and to all committees, deputy-lieuteuants [sic], and others whom it doth concerne, to apprehend all souldiers that are runne away from their colours, who have beene listed or imprested for the service of the kingdome, under the command of Sir Thomas Fairfax and that they forthwith repaire to their colours upon paine of death. Die Iovis 15. Ianuarii 1645. Ordered by the Lords assembled in Parliament, that this ordinance be forthwith printed, and published by beat of drumme in all cities and townes in the severall counties under the power of the Parliament. John. Brown. Cler. Parliamentorum
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Imprinted at London : For John Wright at the Kings head in the old Bayley, 16 Jan. 1645. [i.e. 1646]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Wing has publication year 1645; Thomason catalogue lists under 1646., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 52:E.316).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.316. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E2076.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117808