The purifying of vnclean hearts and hands [microform] : opened in a sermon preached before the Honourable House of Commons, at their solemne fast, January 28. 1645. in Margarets Westminster. / By Richard Vines, one of the Assembly of Divines. Published by order of the House of Commons
- Vines, Richard, 1600?-1656
- Additional Titles:
- Sermon preached before the Honourable House of Commons on the fast, January. 28. 1645 and Purifying of unclean hearts and hands
- London : Printed by G.M. for Abel Roper, at the signe of the Sun against St Dunstans church in Fleetstreet, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 52:E.319).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.319.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) V565.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117836