Religions peace: or, A plea for liberty of conscience [microform] : Long since presented to King James, and the High Court of Parliament then sitting, / by Leonard Busher citizen of London, and printed in the year 1614. Wherein is contained certain reasons against persecution for religion, also a designe for a peaceable reconciling of those that differ in opinion
- Busher, Leonard
- Additional Titles:
- Religions plea supplicated to King and Parliament
Plea for liberty of conscience
- London : Printed for John Sweeting at the Angel in Popes-head-alley, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 38 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- H. B.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "April 25".
Includes "To the Presbyterian reader", signed: H.B.
License to print on verso of first leaf.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The final leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 54:E.334).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.334.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B6251.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117868