The Lord George Digby's cabinet and Dr Goff's negotiations [microform] ; together with His Majesties, the Queens, and the Lord Jermin's, and other letters: taken at the battel at Sherborn in Yorkshire about the 15th of October last. Also observations upon the said letters. Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that the letters taken at Sherborn in Yorkshire, with observations thereupon, be forthwith printed and published: H: Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, printer to the Honorable House of Commons, dwelling in Fleetstreet at the sign of the Golden Dragon, March 26. 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 68 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Bristol, George Digby, Earl of, 1612-1677
Goffe, Stephen, 1605-1681
St. Albans, Henry Jermyn, Earl of, approximately 1604-1684
England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The first leaf bears an editorial note.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 54:E.329).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.329.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B4763A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117937