An oath to be administred unto all officers, souldiers, and such other persons as are or shall be within the garrison of Oxford [microform] : Published by authority
- [London] : Printed at Oxford by Leonard Litchfield, printer to the Vniversity. And reprinted at London for Matthew Walbancke, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- A reprint of: An oath to be administred unto all officers and souldier and such other persons as are, or shall be within the garrison of Oxford (Wing O79, Madan 1764), a broadside.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 3d".
Imperfect: print bleed-through.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 54:E.330).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan 1855.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) O80.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117947