Two ordinances of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : the one dated November 2. 1643. the other March 21. 1645. Whereby Robert Earle of Warwick is made governor in chief, and L. high Admirall of all those islands and other plantations, inhabited planted, or belonging to any His Majesties the King of Englands subjects, within the bounds, and upon the coasts of America. And a committee appointed to be assisting unto him for the better governing, strengthning, and preservation of the said plantations; but chiefly for the advancement of the true Protestant religion, and farther spreading of the gospell of Christ among those that yet remaine there in great amd miserable blindnesse and ignorance. Die Sabbathi, 21 Martii. 1645. Ordered by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament that these ordinances be forthwith printed and published. J. Brown, Cler. Parliamentorum
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed for John Wright, at the Kings head in the Old-baily, 1645. [i.e. 1646]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill. 7th 1646".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Wing has publication year 1645; Thomason catalogue lists under 1646.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 54:E.330).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.330.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E2418.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117957