Perfume against the sulpherous stinke of the snuffe of the light for smoak, called, Novello-mastix [microform] : With a check to Cerberus Diabolus, and a whip for his barking against the Parliament and the armie. And an answer to the Anti-quæries, annexed to the Light against the smoak of the temple. / Written by John Salt-Marsh, minister of God's word
- Saltmarsh, John, -1647
- London : Printed by Elizabeth Purslow, April, 19. 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- A reply to John Ley's "Novello-mastix", which is part of his "Light for smoke" (Wing L1883)., Reproductions of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 54:E.333 and 247:E.333).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.333. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S495.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117979