The araignment of the present schism of new separation in old England [microform] : Together vvith a serious recommendation of church-unity and uniformity. As it was lately presented to the church of God at great Yarmouth, / by John Brinsley
- Brinsley, John, 1600-1665
- Additional Titles:
- Sad schism of new separation in old England and Schism araigned and convicted, church-unity and uniformity recommended
- London : Printed by John Field for Ralph Smith, and are to be sold at the signe of the Bible, neer the Royal Exchange, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 75 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 4th"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 54:E.335).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.335. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B4707.
View MARC record | catkey: 4117999